This easy and quick ratatouille is the perfect dish if you are on a diet but still wanna eat tasty food 😉
- courgettes: 3
- aubergines: 2
- vine tomatoes: 4/5
- Parmesan cheese freshly grated: 50 grams
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground pepper
- fresh basil
- Thinly slice the vegetables (about 4/5 mm thick) discarding the tomatoes seed.
- Mix 50 grams of extra virgin olive oil with a little salt and pepper and brush the sliced vegetables.
- Grease 4 little shallow dish and Arrange alternating slices of aubergine, courgette tomato, mozzarella and some basil leaves starting at the outer edge of the dish and working towards the centre.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and some chopped basil and bake at 200°C for about 30 minutes until the vegetables appear golden and crunchy.