Today an easy and super yummy recipe: banana, chocolate and peanut butter muffins… They are really delicious, believe me, but if you are on a diet, please, do not bake them!
Banana, chocolate and peanut butter muffins
- eggs big: 1
- bananas over ripe: 2
- caster sugar: 60 grams
- demerara sugar: 60 grams
- self rising flour sifted: 220 grams
- baking powder sifted with flour: 1 tsp
- smooth peanut butter: 80 grams
- sun flower oil: 100 milliters
- dark chocolate cut into small chunks: 80 grams
- Mash bananas and combine with peanut butter.
- Add the sugar and mix well with an electric mixer or with a balloon whisk. Add the egg and continue to beat for a couple of minutes.
- Add flour and baking (sifted together) and then slowly the oil. Beat until smooth.
- Put the chocolate chunks into a small bowl, add a tbsp of flour and mix well to cover the chocolate, then add to the batter. Combine well using a rubber spatula, then fill 18 small muffin cases two-thirds full and bake at 170°C for about 12/15 minutes until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.