Cake cravings? No time to bake? This recipe is for you!
The mug cake is easy, super quick and delicious!
Chocolate mug cake
- plain flour: 120 grams
- caster sugar: 120 grams
- unsalted butter: 60 grams
- medium eggs at room temperature: 2
- cocoa powder: 40 grams
- baking powder: 1 tsp
- dulche de leche: 4 tsp
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Melt gently the butter into the microwave at low temperature.
- Using an electric mixer beat the sugar with the eggs until light and fluffy. Pour the melted butter with some spoons of the flour mixture.Stop the electric mixer and add the remaining flour folding with a rubber spatula.
- Fill the mugs halfway (no more), put a tea spoon of dulce de leche in the centre, cover with a little bit of the batter and microwave on high for 1 or 2 minutes until firm.
- Cool in the mugs and eat directly out of them.