The pasta salad is an easy and super yummy dish. You can prepare it in advance and bring it to the office or for a picnic.
It’s fresh, full of flavours and it takes 20 minutes to prepare!
Pasta salad with tuna chunks, onion and baby plum tomatoes
- short pasta: 320 grams
- baby plum tomatoes mixed colours: 300 grams
- tuna chunks in sunflower oil: 160 grams
- black olives in brine sliced : 80 grams
- red onions small: 2
- extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- Boil the pasta in salted water for the time specified on the package. Tip into a colander over the sink, cool the pasta under the cold tap then drain really well. Put the pasta in a big bowl, add a couple of tablespoons of oil and mix well.
- Slice the onions very thinly, cut the tomatoes in half and put them in a bowl. Add the tuna chunks and the olives, season with a little salt and oil.
- Add the pasta, mix well and serve with fresh basil leaves